THE ULTIMATE PRODUCTION ASTON MARTIN
For over half a century, the name DBS has meant just one thing: the ultimate production Aston Martin. A DBS is a distilled concentrate of all that has made Aston Martin not just one of the most coveted brands in the automotive sphere, but in all fields of endeavour, right around the world.
Now the new DBS Superleggera has arrived. Its beauty leaves no room for doubt. Its power cannot be reasoned with.
Unquestionably, DBS Superleggera sits at the pinnacle of the Aston Martin production range.
It is both a shining light expressing the most beautiful automotive art and, at the same time, a dark and menacing shadow of brutal, unequivocal strength.
It is this fine blend of seemingly opposing traits that makes the DBS Superleggera the absolute Aston Martin.
Aggressive, yet beautiful. Super lightweight, yet powerfully strong. A commanding presence, yet lavishly finished.
The DBS Superleggera Coupe and Volante offer the ultimate super GT experience.
Convention says form and function are opposing interests.
The DBS Superleggera proves otherwise.
The shape is unmistakably Aston Martin, but the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera is stronger and more muscular than ever before.
A WHOLE NEW RELAM OF LUXURY
Where others stop, we start.
Settle into the gorgeous, leather upholstered interior of the DBS Superleggera and see how our high-performance seats support your body to perfection.
In both the driver and passenger seat you are home before the journey has even begun.
TAKEN BY ITS BEAUTY
The DBS Superleggera is dominated by a breath-taking hexagonal grille, combining a sense of unbounded strength with the most natural beauty.
This sets the visual agenda for the entire car while simultaneously feeding the insatiable appetite for oxygen of
the mighty 715bhp engine.
STRONGEST LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS
Typically, as a car gets faster, it requires more cooling,
larger brakes and stronger suspension,
which inevitably results in increased weight.
The DBS Superleggera begs to differ. Naturally it has been upgraded in all areas required to handle its phenomenal performance, but not by merely adding more of the same, instead using the finest, strongest lightweight materials.
The DBS Superleggera includes Carbon Ceramic Brakes as standard, this braking system in conjunction with the new 21″ forged wheels, further enhances the superlight nature of the car.
All features in combination result in a 70kg weight saving over the DB11.
THE ARCHITECTURE OF BEAUTIFUL
Power without control is power that is squandered, which is why the DBS Superleggera is a master at making the most of the vast resources the V12 places at its disposal.
It starts with a chassis of enormous rigidity and continues with a classic double wishbone front suspension, a geometrically optimal multilink rear axle and an even more stable stance thanks to a track that is 10mm wider than the DB11 at the front and 20mm wider at the rear.
Of course, the massive Pirelli P Zero tyres are bespoke for the DBS Superleggera.
DBS has long signified the utmost in elegance and speed, comfort and performance.
The DBS Superleggera Coupe and Volante are meticulously handcrafted with beauty and performance in equal measure.
No fraction is compromised.
The DBS Superleggera will leave you in awe.
Its beauty is absolute.
THE POWER OF THE PUNCH
The 715bhp provided by the DBS Superleggera 5.2 V12 twin-turbo engine is a colossal figure by any standard. But that is just where its talent starts. When you drive the DBS Superleggera you get to savour something else even more phenomenal – its torque.
Torque is as difficult to explain as it is easy to experience: it is the power of the punch you feel when a car accelerates, and the DBS has 900Nm of it, more than any Aston Martin road car in our history.
Thanks to the outstanding flexibility of our hand-built, twin-turbo 5.2-litre V12 engine, there’s no need to wait: all of it is available from just 1800rpm.
ARCHETYPAL ELEGANCE IN PERFORMANCE
An engine capable of accelerating to 62mph in less than 3.6 seconds and to a top speed of 211mph needs to be harnessed by a very special transmission.
With the ZF 8HP95 gearbox, the DBS Superleggera has the most sophisticated driveline yet. The gearbox sits between the rear wheels to provide optimal weight distribution and has been specifically programmed not just to learn and adapt to your driving style, but also to offer a choice of characters according to which driving mode is selected.
In GT the shifts are silk-smooth, while in Sport and Sport Plus they are increasingly sharp and urgent.
Nothing less than a quartet of matte black exhausts will suffice to unleash the peerless sound of the V12 to the outside world providing an unforgettable experience to those both inside and out of the DBS Superleggera.
The engine’s effortless and instantaneous urge accompanied by the inimitable multi-layered symphony of a thoroughbred V12 provides the finest soundtrack you could hope to hear. They are memorable, defining characteristics of the new DBS Superleggera.
Purposeful in character and lavished with Arden Green complimented with Electron Yellow highlights, this designer specification embodies the adventure spirit of the open top Super GT.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH TESTDRIVENOW CAR CRITIC STEVE HAMMES’ COMPLETE VIDEO REVIEW & TEST DRIVE OIF THE 2020 ASTON MARTIN DBS SUPERLEGGERA VOLANTE
2020 ASTON MARTIN DBS SUPERLEGGERA COUPE MSRP $310,100.00
AS SHOWN WITH Bang & Olufsen BeoSound Audio; Carbon Tinted Gloss Black; Brake Calipers-Red, Forged Twin Spoke Wheels; and more……TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE $347,536
- All-alloy quad overhead cam, 48-valve 5.2-litre bi-turbo, V12 with stop/start cylinder deactivation
- Water-to-air Charge Cooling
- Front mid-mounted engine, rear-wheel drive
- Fully catalysed stainless-steel exhaust system with cross pipes
- Compression ratio 9.3:1
- Dual Variable Camshaft Timing
- Fully CNC machined combustion chambers
- Electrically controlled exhaust
- Maximum power: 715bhp/725PS @ 6500rpm
- Maximum torque: 900Nm/663lb ft @ 1800-5000rpm
- Acceleration: 0-62mph (0-100km/h) in 3.6 seconds
- Maximum speed: 211mph
- Rear mid-mounted ZF eight-speed automatic transmission
- Alloy torque tube with Carbon Fibre propeller shaft
- Final drive ratio: 2.93:1
- Electric power assisted steering rack with 13.09:1 steering ratio
- Speed-dependent rack and pinion power-assisted steering, 2.27 turns lock-to-lock
- Front independent double wishbone design coil springs, anti-roll bar and adaptive damping
- Rear multi-link, coil springs, anti-roll bar and adaptive damping
- Adaptive Damping System (ADS) with Skyhook technology modes GT, Sport and Sport Plus
WHEELS & TIRES
- 21” Ten Twin spoke wheel – silver
- Front 21” Pirelli P Zero 265/35/21
- Rear 21” Pirelli P Zero 305/30/21
- Front ventilated carbon ceramic brake discs 410mm diameter
- Rear ventilated carbon ceramic brake discs 360mm diameter
- Electric park brake
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
- Traction Control (TC)
- Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
- Positive Torque Control (PTC)
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring (DTV)
- Two-door Volante body style with 2+2 seating
- Extruded bonded aluminium body structure with composite panels
- LED high and low beam headlamps with integrated direction indicator, daytime running lights, position lamp, lock/unlock graphic theatre
- Signature LED tail lamp with stop tail and dynamic indicator functions
- Carbon Fibre Clamshell bonnet
- Side louvre
- Primary exterior paint colour
- 2×2 Carbon Fibre gloss exterior body pack
- Quad exhaust with Matte Black finisher
- Red tail lamps
- Black front grille
- Body coloured Windscreen surround finisher
- Black under bonnet cross brace
- Gloss Black side louvre
- Black bonnet mesh
- Exterior body coloured mirror caps
- Primary coloured hood outer
- 21” Ten Twin spoke wheels – silver
- Dark Anodised brake calipers
- Enamel wing badges
- Sports Plus seats
- Caithness leather and Alcantara environment
- Obsidian Black leather sports steering wheel
- Headrest detailing – DBS embroidered logo
- Carpet cabin
- Dark Chrome interior jewellery
- Piano Black trim inlay
- Automatic temperature control
- Keyless entry
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Memory and heated seats
- Heated rear screen
- Side mirror tilt down on reverse
- Parking distance display and parking assist
- Floor mats
IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT
- Aston Martin premium audio system
- Touch pad
- 8.0” LCD screen
- iPod and iPhone integration and USB playback
- DAB and AM/FM radio
- Bluetooth audio and streaming
- Integrated Satellite Navigation System
- 360-degree camera
- Contemporary or Special Aston Martin exterior paint
- Exterior body pack finishes – 2×2 Twill Gloss Carbon Fibre Tinted Black
- Hood outer – Contemporary or Special Hood outer
- Side louvres – 2×2 Twill Gloss Carbon Fibre, 2×2 Gloss Carbon Fibre Tinted Black
- Bonnet louvres – 2×2 Twill Gloss Carbon Fibre, 2×2 Gloss Carbon Fibre Tinted Black
- Mirror caps – Gloss Black painted, 2×2 Twill Gloss Carbon Fibre, 2×2 Gloss Carbon Fibre Tinted Black
- 21” Ten Twin spoke wheels – Shadow Chrome
- 21” Ten Twin spoke wheels – Gloss Black Diamond Turned
- 21” Forged twin spoke wheel – Gloss Black
- 21” Forged twin spoke wheel – Satin Black
- Alternative brake caliper colours – Black, Red, Grey, Yellow, Q Madagascar Orange, Q Vivid Red, Q Vivid Blue, Q Vivid Orange or Anodised Bronze
- Full leather interior
- Caithness or Balmoral leather
- A Pillar – Alcantara or Matched to Leather
- Rokona® – Contemporary hood inners
- Contrast welt
- Colour keyed boot carpet
- Carbon Fibre steering wheel
- Embroidered headrest – Aston Martin wings
- Embossed headrest – DBS logo or Aston Martin wings
- Placed or Geode perforation
- Triaxial or Geode quilting
- Option trim inlays – Dyed Open Pore Tamo Ash, 2×2 Twill Carbon Fibre Satin, Satin Chopped Carbon Fibre
- Optional seat back veneers – Piano Black, Dyed Open Pore Tamo Ash, 2×2 Carbon Fibre Satin, Satin Chopped Carbon Fibre
- Option interior jewellery – Satin Silver, Dark Chrome with 2×2 Twill Satin Carbon Fibre interior pack
- Optional seat belt colours – Flint, Champagne, Spicy Red, Mocha, Graphite
- Optional 2×2 Twill Carbon Fibre Tonneau cover and rear waterfall
- Deep pile floor mats
- Aston Martin tracking
- Garage door opener
- Bang & Olufsen BeoSound audio system
- Ventilated seats
- Wind Deflector
- DBS Superleggera from $304,995.00